Need some help?
Lost your returns label? Don’t worry hun! You can download your Royal Mail return label here and create your Asda return label here. Please make sure you receive a postage receipt and keep this safe until your return has been processed.
We’re so sorry to hear that you have received a faulty item. Please contact us as soon as possible by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and some images of the issue. Our team will resolve this for you straight away.
We want you to be entirely happy with your Pink Boutique outfit, because we always want our customers to feel like a million dollars! You can return any item you don't wish to keep, we just ask that –
- You return your items to PBHQ within 14 days of delivery. Should you return an item after this time frame, you will only be eligible for a credit note. The decision to issue a credit note will be made on an individual order basis.
- We ask that the items are unworn and unwashed.
- Items must have all tags still attached.
- Pierced jewellery or swimwear with the hygiene seal must still be attached.
- Shoes must be tried on indoors and not show any signs of wear.
We reserve the right not to refund you if you return items to us outside the terms of our Returns Policy. It is also important that you’re aware that the cost of returns must be paid by the customer.
Change your mind as much as you change your outfit? Not quite the fit you were hoping for? We’re sorry that you didn’t love your PB goodies. We’ll happily sort out a return for you ASAP.
If you are returning goods for refund please send them to –
Pink Boutique Returns, Unit 2, Newburn Industrial Estate, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE15 9RT.
Mainland UK customers
We advise that you take your parcel to a Post Office or Asda store and use our returns label.
You must ensure to obtain your proof of postage in case your parcel is lost on its return back to us. If you do not have your proof of postage, Pink Boutique cannot be held responsible for any lost parcels. It is important that a return postage receipt is kept safe until you receive your refund from us.
If you choose to return your parcel without our label, please use a tracked service. Pink Boutique cannot be held responsible for parcels that go missing which are returned outside of our advised return methods. Our return postage address is - Pink Boutique Returns, Unit 2, Newburn Industrial Estate, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE15 9RT.
Misplaced your invoice? Please enclose a note with your order number, full name and address inside.
Ciao bella, bonjour, g’day babe! We ask that you send your parcels to the following returns address - Pink Boutique Returns, Unit 2, Newburn Industrial Estate, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE15 9RT. We’re sorry but we’re unable to cover return postage costs. Your parcel must be returned using a tracked returns service and you must obtain your return postage receipt and hold onto it safely until you receive your refund from us.
If you use our handy returns label we will deduct £2.50 from your refund for using this. However, if you choose to pay to return the parcel yourself, we do require you to return this using a tracked service.
You can find out when your return arrived back to PBHQ by entering the barcode/ tracking number from your return postage receipt. If you returned your item via Asda please visit their website here or if it was through the Royal Mail please visit here. Once your return has reached our warehouse, please allow seven working days for it to be processed. We will send you an email confirmation to let you know when this has been done.
We try our very best to process your return ASAP, but on occasions it may take up to seven working days for your return to be processed once your parcel has been received into our warehouse. Once everything has been processed, we will send you an email containing all of the details of your refund. Please be aware that it can take your bank a further 2-10 days for the funds to appear back in your bank account depending on the card issuer. If you have any questions about your refund, just let our Customer Care team know by sending us an email at email@example.com.
Oh dear, we’re sorry to hear that this has happened. Please contact our Customer Care team using the contact form and they will look into this urgently. It’s important to remember that there will be a deduction of £2.50 from your order if you’ve used our pre-paid returns label.
If you’re an international babe, returning an item to us is just as easy.
To return an item from outside of the UK:
- Make sure that your item is in its original condition with all tags attached.
- Please fill in your reason for return information on your returns note, put this into your parcel and post it to us at: Pink Boutique Returns, Unit 2, Newburn Industrial Estate, Newcastle Upon Tyne, NE15 9RT.
- We recommend that you send this as recorded delivery so you can track it on its way back to us.
- We'll drop you over an email once we've processed your return. Unfortunately, we don't cover return postage costs. You must obtain proof of postage just in case your order is lost on its way back to Pink Boutique.