Need some help?
Lost your returns label? Don’t worry hun! You can download your Royal Mail return label here and create your Asda return label here. Please make sure you receive a postage receipt and keep this safe until your return has been processed.
We’re so sorry to hear that you have received a faulty item. Please contact us as soon as possible by emailing email@example.com with your order number and some images of the issue. Our team will resolve this for you straight away.
We want you to be entirely happy with your Pink Boutique outfit, because we always want our customers to feel like a million dollars! You can return any item you don't wish to keep, we just ask that –
- You return your items to PBHQ within 14 days of delivery. Should you return an item after this time frame, you will only be eligible for a credit note. The decision to issue a credit note will be made on an individual order basis.
- Please notify us of your return through our social channels, online web form or our customer care email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We ask that the items are unworn and unwashed.
- Items must have all tags still attached.
- Pierced jewellery or swimwear with the hygiene seal must still be attached.
- Shoes must be tried on indoors and not show any signs of wear.
- We are unable to accept returned items which have been marked by makeup, false tan or creams and ask for care to be taken when trying your items on.
- Hair pieces: Please note if the packaging has been opened or the hair has been removed the product is non-refundable due to hygine reasons
- Items with a pink security ribbon cannot be returned if the ribbon is removed.
We reserve the right not to refund you if you return items to us outside the terms of our Returns Policy. It is also important that you’re aware that the cost of returns must be paid by the customer.
You can return your PB parcel using our returns label from anywhere within mainland UK. Alternativley you can post too:
Pink Boutique Returns
Newburn Industrial Estate
Newcastle upon Tyne
If you choose to return your parcel without our label, please use a tracked service. Pink Boutique cannot be held responsible for parcels that go missing which are returned outside of our advised return methods.
You must ensure to obtain your proof of postage in case your parcel is lost on its return back to us. If you do not have your proof of postage, Pink Boutique cannot be held responsible for any lost parcels.
We advise that you take your parcel to a Post Office or Asda store and use our returns label.
Ciao bella, bonjour, g’day babe! We ask that you send your parcels to the following returns address - Pink Boutique Returns, Unit 2, Newburn Industrial Estate, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE15 9RT. We’re sorry but we’re unable to cover return postage costs. Your parcel must be returned using a tracked returns service and you must obtain your return postage receipt and hold onto it safely until you receive your refund from us.
If you use our handy returns label we will deduct £2.50 from your refund for using this. However, if you choose to pay to return the parcel yourself, we do require you to return this using a tracked service.
You can find out when your return arrived back to PBHQ by entering the barcode/ tracking number from your return postage receipt. If you returned your item via Asda please visit their website here or if it was through the Royal Mail please visit here. Once your return has reached our warehouse, please allow seven working days for it to be processed. We will send you an email confirmation to let you know when this has been done.
We try our very best to process your return ASAP, but on occasions it may take up to seven working days for your return to be processed once your parcel has been received into our warehouse. Once everything has been processed, we will send you an email containing all of the details of your refund. Please be aware that it can take your bank a further 2-10 days for the funds to appear back in your bank account depending on the card issuer. If you have any questions about your refund, just let our Customer Care team know by sending us an email at email@example.com.
Oh dear, we’re sorry to hear that this has happened. Please contact our Customer Care team using the contact form and they will look into this urgently. It’s important to remember that there will be a deduction of £2.50 from your order if you’ve used our pre-paid returns label.
If you’re an international babe, returning an item to us is just as easy.
To return an item from outside of the UK:
Pink Boutique Ltd
Complaints Procedure Occasionally things do go wrong and you may want to get in touch with us. If that happens, we aim to rectify your complaint within 3 working days. If Customer Care are unable to resolve your complaint to your satisfaction, you may refer your complaint to an on shift supervisor/manager. We ask for 1 working day to investigate and respond. On a rare occasion, we may ask for an extension of a another working day. If we have been unable to reach a satisfactory outcome, a supervisor or manager will refer your complaint to the senior management team who will contact you within 24 hours
Alternative methods of contact:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Twitter: @PinkBoutiqueUK
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pinkboutiquestore/
- Instagram: PinkBoutiqueUK
- Post: Pink Boutique Returns
Unit 2, Newburn Industrial Estate
Newcastle upon Tyne