Need some help?
You can return your PB parcel using our returns portal anywhere within mainland UK.
Ciao bella, bonjour, g’day babe! We ask that you send your parcels to the following returns address - Pink Boutique Returns, Unit 2, Newburn Industrial Estate, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE15 9RT. We’re sorry but we’re unable to cover return postage costs. Your parcel must be returned using a tracked returns service and you must obtain your return postage receipt and hold onto it safely until you receive your refund from us.
Follow the instructions to print your label and send your package. Please make sure you receive a postage receipt and keep this safe until your return has been processed.
For more information on Global-e and to access their Help Centre please click here.
If you purchased from Pink Boutique on TikTok then all returns must be actioned on the TikTok platform directly. If any returns are sent directly back to Pink Boutique without a returns request raised with TikTok then your return will not be able to be processed. Pink Boutique cannot be held responsible for parcels that go missing which are returned outside of our advised return methods.
We’re so sorry to hear that you have received a faulty or incorrect item. Please follow our returns and exchange portal below.
We want you to be entirely happy with your Pink Boutique outfit, because we always want our customers to feel like a million dollars! You can return any item you don't wish to keep, we just ask that –
- Items are returned to PBHQ within 14 days of delivery.
- We ask that the items are unworn and unwashed.
- Items must have all tags still attached.
- Pierced jewellery or swimwear with the hygiene seal must still be attached.
- Shoes must be tried on indoors and not show any signs of wear.
- We are unable to accept returned items which have been marked by makeup, false tan or creams and ask for care to be taken when trying your items on.
We will deduct £2.99 from your refund.
You can find out when your return arrived back to PBHQ by entering the barcode/ tracking number from your return postage receipt. Once your return has reached our warehouse, please allow seven working days for it to be processed. We will send you an email confirmation to let you know when this has been done.
We try our very best to process your return ASAP, but on occasions it may take up to seven working days for your return to be processed once your parcel has been received into our warehouse. Once everything has been processed, we will send you an email containing all of the details of your refund. Please be aware that it can take your bank a further 2-10 days for the funds to appear back in your bank account depending on the card issuer. If you have any questions about your refund, just let our Customer Care team know by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Oh dear, we’re sorry to hear that this has happened. Please contact our Customer Care team using the contact form and they will look into this urgently. It’s important to remember that there will be a deduction of £2.99 from your order.
If you’re an international babe, returning an item to us is just as easy.
To return an item from outside of the UK:
- Please check your country's import charges before placing your order, as international orders may be subject to importation duty upon arrival into your country
- Make sure that your item is in its original condition with all tags attached.
- Please fill in your reason for return information on your returns note, put this into your parcel and post it to us at: Pink Boutique Returns, Unit 2, Newburn Industrial Estate, Newcastle Upon Tyne, United Kingdom, NE15 9RT.
- We recommend that you send this as recorded delivery so you can track it on its way back to us.
- We'll drop you over an email once we've processed your return. Unfortunately, we don't cover return postage costs. You must obtain proof of postage just in case your order is lost on its way back to Pink Boutique.
Occasionally things do go wrong and you may want to get in touch with us. If that happens, we aim to rectify your complaint within 3 working days. If Customer Care are unable to resolve your complaint to your satisfaction, you may refer your complaint to an on shift supervisor/manager. We ask for 1 working day to investigate and respond. On a rare occasion, we may ask for an extension of a another working day. If we have been unable to reach a satisfactory outcome, a supervisor or manager will refer your complaint to the senior management team who will contact you within 24 hours
Alternative methods of contact:
- Email: email@example.com
- Twitter: @PinkBoutiqueUK
- Facebook: Pink Boutique
- Instagram: PinkBoutiqueUK
- Post: Pink Boutique Returns
- Unit 2, Newburn Industrial Estate, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE15 9RT