Need some help?
Need a helping hand babe? That’s what our Customer Care angels are here for! If you’ve had a look on our FAQs page, and not found what you’re looking for then it’s time to drop us a line. Simply fill in our customer care form below with your order number and any other info you think we should know about and we’ll try to help you as quickly as possible. Our inboxes can get busy at times, but we’ll always aim to get back to you in 24 hours.
Not quite the right fit? Had a change of heart? Unfortunately, we don't offer exchanges at present, but if you would like to return your order within 14 days we will refund you.
Choosing the right outfit is HARD! That’s why you can change what’s in your bag as many times as you’d like before you click ‘PLACE YOUR ORDER’. Sadly, after this point, you will be unable to make changes to your order. We process our orders super-fast so that they’re on their way to you ASAP, meaning that it’s not possible for us to make changes.
Waiting patiently for your pink parcel dropping on your door-mat? We feel you. We’ll let you know when your glam goodies have left PBHQ by sending you an email containing your all-important tracking information.
If you need any help with tracking your order then our Customer Care team are here to help. Give us a ring on 0191 743 6489 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you haven't received an email to confirm your order, you don't need to panic. Please double check that you entered the correct email address and take a look in your junk folder as it could be hiding in there. In the time being, you can log into your account and find your order details under 'latest orders'.
If you are concerned at all, just contact us and we can look into this for you. Email us at email@example.com or give us a ring on 0191 743 6489.
The prices on our website include 20% tax, which applies to all luxury items in the UK. This is broken down on your invoice for our international customers. Please don't worry, we aren't charging you any extra. If you would like some more information on this, please contact our Customer Care team. Give us a ring on 0191 743 6489 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our items can sell out super quickly due to high demand and occasionally an item you have ordered may become out of stock. Thankfully this doesn’t happen often. If an item in your order does sell out, we will contact you as soon as possible to confirm the cancellation of your order. If your order contains additional items, they will be dispatched ASAP and the out of stock item will be refunded.
After you've placed an order, we'll keep you informed about its progress every step of the way, so please make sure your mobile number and email address are kept up to date.
We dispatch PB parcels Monday - Friday. If you have placed an order after 4pm on a Thursday this will be dispatched on the following Monday, which is the next working day. Want your item in time for Saturday night? Then make sure you’ve selected Saturday delivery and order before 4pm on Friday. If you would like more information about our delivery options, make your way to our delivery page for all the details.
If you’re not at home when your parcel is delivered, don’t worry babe. Our courier will leave a card to let you know any information including –
- details on where the parcel has been delivered to
- how to contact the delivery team to rearrange a delivery time
- advice on where you can collect your parcel from
International glam girl? There are a few things we need you to know –
- The price of our items doesn’t include customs and import duties which you will find can often vary from country to country. Any customs charges are applied at the discretion of the carrier and local laws.
- You may be required to pay these duties before our courier is able to deliver your order. If you refuse to accept delivery of the items you have purchased, the courier may return the items to us.
- Should this happen, Pink Boutique may be required to pay additional charges to the courier in respect of the cost of return, including customs and import duties that were payable by you.
- We will look to recover these costs from you by deducting the relevant amount from any refund owed to you.
- For more accurate information, we’d suggest getting in touch with your local customs office so you’re not surprised if there are any unexpected delivery charges at your end.
Live in the Channel Islands? Shoot our Customer Care team an email to email@example.com or call 0191 743 6489 for some advice.
You can return your PB parcel using our returns portal anywhere within mainland UK.
Ciao bella, bonjour, g’day babe! We ask that you send your parcels to the following returns address - Pink Boutique Returns, Unit 2, Newburn Industrial Estate, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE15 9RT. We’re sorry but we’re unable to cover return postage costs. Your parcel must be returned using a tracked returns service and you must obtain your return postage receipt and hold onto it safely until you receive your refund from us.
Follow the instructions to print your label and send your package. Please make sure you receive a postage receipt and keep this safe until your return has been processed.
For more information on Global-e and to access their Help Centre please click here.
If you purchased from Pink Boutique on TikTok then all returns must be actioned on the TikTok platform directly. If any returns are sent directly back to Pink Boutique without a returns request raised with TikTok then your return will not be able to be processed. Pink Boutique cannot be held responsible for parcels that go missing which are returned outside of our advised return methods.
We’re so sorry to hear that you have received a faulty or incorrect item. Please follow our returns and exchange portal below.
We want you to be entirely happy with your Pink Boutique outfit, because we always want our customers to feel like a million dollars! You can return any item you don't wish to keep, we just ask that –
- Items are returned to PBHQ within 14 days of delivery.
- We ask that the items are unworn and unwashed.
- Items must have all tags still attached.
- Pierced jewellery or swimwear with the hygiene seal must still be attached.
- Shoes must be tried on indoors and not show any signs of wear.
- We are unable to accept returned items which have been marked by makeup, false tan or creams and ask for care to be taken when trying your items on.
We will deduct £2.99 from your refund.
You can find out when your return arrived back to PBHQ by entering the barcode/ tracking number from your return postage receipt. Once your return has reached our warehouse, please allow seven working days for it to be processed. We will send you an email confirmation to let you know when this has been done.
We try our very best to process your return ASAP, but on occasions it may take up to seven working days for your return to be processed once your parcel has been received into our warehouse. Once everything has been processed, we will send you an email containing all of the details of your refund. Please be aware that it can take your bank a further 2-10 days for the funds to appear back in your bank account depending on the card issuer. If you have any questions about your refund, just let our Customer Care team know by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Oh dear, we’re sorry to hear that this has happened. Please contact our Customer Care team using the contact form and they will look into this urgently. It’s important to remember that there will be a deduction of £2.99 from your order.
If you’re an international babe, returning an item to us is just as easy.
To return an item from outside of the UK:
- Please check your country's import charges before placing your order, as international orders may be subject to importation duty upon arrival into your country
- Make sure that your item is in its original condition with all tags attached.
- Please fill in your reason for return information on your returns note, put this into your parcel and post it to us at: Pink Boutique Returns, Unit 2, Newburn Industrial Estate, Newcastle Upon Tyne, United Kingdom, NE15 9RT.
- We recommend that you send this as recorded delivery so you can track it on its way back to us.
- We'll drop you over an email once we've processed your return. Unfortunately, we don't cover return postage costs. You must obtain proof of postage just in case your order is lost on its way back to Pink Boutique.
Occasionally things do go wrong and you may want to get in touch with us. If that happens, we aim to rectify your complaint within 3 working days. If Customer Care are unable to resolve your complaint to your satisfaction, you may refer your complaint to an on shift supervisor/manager. We ask for 1 working day to investigate and respond. On a rare occasion, we may ask for an extension of a another working day. If we have been unable to reach a satisfactory outcome, a supervisor or manager will refer your complaint to the senior management team who will contact you within 24 hours
Alternative methods of contact:
- Email: email@example.com
- Twitter: @PinkBoutiqueUK
- Facebook: Pink Boutique
- Instagram: PinkBoutiqueUK
- Post: Pink Boutique Returns
- Unit 2, Newburn Industrial Estate, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE15 9RT
Don't worry, you’re always in safe hands when shopping at Pink Boutique.com as we use the latest security measures to protect your details. Want to know what your fellow glam girls think about us? You can check out all of our Trust Pilot reviews here.
We're sorry you're having some technical problems. Please double check there isn't a space in front of your email address when you are trying to log in. If you need any further guidance give us a ring on 0191 743 6489 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Changing your password is straight forward and is a great idea to do from time to time for security reasons. You can find a link to reset your password on your PB account. If you're still struggling, please pop our Customer Care team an email at email@example.com and we’ll sort this out for you.
On the move? No problem! Simply log into your PB account and head over to the ‘address’ section. You can update any addresses on your account here for future use. Please note this does not apply once the order has been placed – we are unable to change an address at this stage.
When you’ve placed an order with us, it will always be converted into pounds by your bank.
Sometimes it’s hard to find the perfect fit. All of our styles are true to size unless stated otherwise on our website product page. Our sizes are listed in UK sizes. You can find a size guide on all of our product pages as a handy tool.
If you'd love to collab with us, we’d love to hear from you! Please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name and links to your page. If this is something we're interested in we'll get right back to you.
We don't currently offer a wholesale service.
We are an online store only.