Need some help?
After you've placed an order, we'll keep you informed about its progress every step of the way, so please make sure your mobile number and email address are kept up to date. We send all of our UK parcels with our delivery partners DPD, Royal Mail and Asda Click & Collect. If you have a tracking number, please enter it in the box below to track the journey of your pink parcel.
We dispatch PB parcels Monday - Friday. If you have placed an order after 5pm on a Thursday this will be dispatched on the following Monday, which is the next working day. Want your item in time for Saturday night? Then make sure you’ve selected Saturday delivery and order before 5pm on Friday. If you would like more information about our delivery options, make your way to our delivery page for all the details.
If you believe your address is incorrect please contact us ASAP. Once your parcel has been dispatched, address changes can only be made with our Next Day service. Standard delivery and Click & Collect can’t be amended so please double check that all of your info is correct before placing the order.
If you have selected PB Unlimited, Next Day or Saturday delivery your order will be sent with DPD. If you wish to reschedule your delivery, you can:
- Select an alternative delivery date
- Opt for delivery to a nominated neighbour
- Have the parcel left in a specified safe place
- Collect the parcel from your local DPD Pickup Shop
If you’re not at home when your parcel is delivered, don’t worry babe. Our courier will leave a card to let you know any information including –
- details on where the parcel has been delivered to
- how to contact the delivery team to rearrange a delivery time
- advice on where you can collect your parcel from
International glam girl? There are a few things we need you to know –
- The price of our items doesn’t include customs and import duties which you will find can often vary from country to country. Any customs charges are applied at the discretion of the carrier and local laws.
- You may be required to pay these duties before our courier is able to deliver your order. If you refuse to accept delivery of the items you have purchased, the courier may return the items to us.
- Should this happen, Pink Boutique may be required to pay additional charges to the courier in respect of the cost of return, including customs and import duties that were payable by you.
- We will look to recover these costs from you by deducting the relevant amount from any refund owed to you.
- For more accurate information, we’d suggest getting in touch with your local customs office so you’re not surprised if there are any unexpected delivery charges at your end.
Live in the Channel Islands? Shoot our Customer Care team an email to email@example.com or call 0333 358 3533 for some advice.