WATCH OUR YOUTUBE VIDEO ON HOW TO INSERT A ¾ WIG
- Part your hair from ear to ear at the top of your head.
- Backcomb the hair at your crown so that it will sit better.
- Depending on how long your natural hair is, either tie it back or pin back in a low ponytail so that it’s out of the way. This will not be necessary for longer hair.
- Slide the upper clips in the top of your hair at the top of where you have made a parting. Ensure that it is secured safely.
- Do the same with the bottom clips, ensuring it is sitting tightly at the hairline at the top of the neck. Some ¾ wigs also have a toggle closure to tighten it – use this as required.
- Now blend your natural hair you left at the front over the join of the wig by brushing and styling. Using a plaited hairband is another easy way to ensure that the join is not overly visible.
- Hair with a killer outfit and be prepared to turn heads!