- Take the top part of your hair and tie it up securely so that you can fully reach where the clips have been placed.
- Place your thumbs on both sides of the clips and softly snap it open.
- Start making your way along each of the clips so that one by one they are opened and no longer firmly attached to the root of your hair.
- Make sure that all of the clips are now open.
- Start to slowly remove all of the clips from your hair, one at a time.
- Ensure that you aren’t pulling out any of your own hair to prevent any damage from taking place.
- When each of the clips has been removed, give your hair a brush so that any bumps are smoothed out.
- Safely store your hair extensions in the net which they came in to ensure that they are ready to use for your next big event.
We always wear Hair Universe extensions when we’ve got an important date in the diary, whether it’s a night out with the girls, a hot summer’s day at a beach club or a first date, they always ensure we’re having a good hair day. We’ve shown you ‘how to clip in hair extensions’ and provided all of our top tips on whether you ‘can style synthetic hair extensions’, so we only thought it was right to tell you everything you need to know about how to remove clip-in hair extensions. You’ll be happy to know that removing our Hair Universe extensions is so easy that you can even do it when you’ve got back in the house with a pizza in hand at 3am. Although clip-in hair extensions are not damaging to your hair, you need to take some care when removing extensions so that you don’t pull out any of your natural hair. Here’s how to safely remove clip-in hair extensions –