WATCH NOW: HOW TO GET KIM KARDASHIAN’S SLEEK PONYTAIL
- For this look, we’ve used a flicky weft. This gorgeous clip-in piece is perfect to add volume and length to your hair, whilst giving a really glam look. The weft contains a full head of hair weighing an amazing 220g, to create super big hair!
- Divide your hair in the middle.
- Take the top section of your hair and clip it up securely.
- Backcomb the roots of your hair so that it is easier for the clips to attach.
- Get your flicky weft and start with the middle clip. Clip it in securely. Then ensure the rest of the clips are secured until you’ve done both sides.
- Remove the clip and let the top section of your hair flow down over the weft. Smooth the hair over to ensure there are no bumps and no tracks showing.
- Using a hair elastic, loosely put your hair into a ponytail.
- Take a strand of hair from the bottom and loop it over the hair elastic so that it isn’t visible. Secure with a hair grip.
- And you’re done! Team with a killer outfit and get ready for an amazing night out.